Why RSA Internal Audit?
RSA internal Audit is a global function of 60+ people across the UK, Scandinavia, Canada, Ireland and the Middle East. Our job is to keep RSA Safe and Improving by delivering insights that matter.
At RSA Internal Audit we know it’s our people that set us apart. That is why we are passionate about fostering an environment where our people can grow to their fullest.
By joining RSA Internal Audit you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly international environment that pushes boundaries; values collaboration and diversity; embraces change and innovation; and delivers quality work through high performing people. To get an impression of what it’s like to actually work here, see one of our videos below!
Ralph on our vision and non-traditional approach to Internal Audit
Our function in numbers
Promoted since joining
55% and counting
Winner of 2 Industry Awards
Outstanding Team in FS & Best Innovation in Learning & Development
Native languages in our function: 12
Worked with colleagues from other locations: 100%!
Travelled for work:
Lived in multiple countries: 30%
What sort of people are we looking for?
We believe that to build a best-in-class, future proof Internal Audit function we need a diverse range of academic backgrounds, skillsets and thinking. While there is no single template for people to be successful in RSA Internal Audit, there are some qualities all our people share. Our people:
- Have excellent academic credentials; and have shown strong progression throughout their career.
- Produce quality deliverables; stay focused when they need to deliver; and are able to see the big picture while at the same time identifying important details.
- Are hierarchy agnostic and like to challenge the status quo; get to the bottom of things; and don't mind asking probing questions if it helps to achieve the right outcome.
- Take ownership; volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked; and are comfortable being challenged.
- Work well independently and in teams; love upskilling themselves; and are able to adapt and think on their feet in a fast changing environment.
- Communicate comfortably in person and in writing; navigate through the politics of business; are able to understand different perspectives; and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Interested in joining?
We’re always on the lookout for highly talented people to join our function! So if you’re interested and believe we’re the right fit for you, please submit an open application or have a look at specific job openings below.
Got a question?
If you’re interested in joining RSA Internal Audit, but you need a bit more information, please drop us an email with your question at email@example.com. We’ll aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
Want to know more about RSA?
Visit RSA Group to learn more about our company’s role as one of the world’s leading insurance groups, providing products and services in over 100 countries.