Senior AuditorStockholm, Sweden
RSA Internal Audit is not your typical audit function. We are on an ambitious journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work hard to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in, both as individuals and as a team.
We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join our team in Stockholm
This role will support the delivery of a risk-based Audit Plan, providing independent assurance to Executive Management and the Board of Directors on the overall effectiveness of the governance, risk and control framework. This job involves delivering audit assignments across all business areas or within a specific portfolio to meet business, regional and global standards and requirements. You will spend your time conducting audits, reporting on areas of risk or weakness, preparing conclusions and recommendations for appropriate actions. You will work with regional and group internal audit colleagues to coordinate audit schedules and ensure input from appropriate technical specialists. You will enjoy building a broad knowledge of the RSA business and utilise your technical and relationship management skills to build relationships with the regional business to encourage open discussion of potential issues and to secure commitment to early problem resolution.
What does it take to thrive in our team?
We believe that to build a best-in-class, future proof Internal Audit function we need a diverse range of academic backgrounds, skillsets and thinking. While there is no single template for people to be successful in RSA Internal Audit, there are some qualities all our people share. Our people:
- Have excellent academic credentials; and have shown strong progression throughout their career.
- Produce quality deliverables; stay focused when they need to deliver; and are able to see the big picture while at the same time identifying important details.
- Are hierarchy agnostic and like to challenge the status quo; get to the bottom of things; and don’t mind asking probing questions if it helps to achieve the right outcome.
- Take ownership; volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked; and are comfortable being challenged.
- Work well independently and in teams; love upskilling themselves; and are able to adapt and think on their feet in a fast changing environment.
- Communicate comfortably in person and in writing; navigate through the politics of business; are able to understand different perspectives; and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Minimum academic and professional requirements:
- Master degree and professional qualification in a relevant field (Business, Finance, Management, IT etc.)
- +3 years’ experience in the field of risk, governance and/or internal/external audit.
- Experience within Financial Services, either directly or through a leading accounting/consulting firm is meriting.
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and excellent English skills.
What is it like to work with us?
- We are proactive and aim to be ahead of the game. Our dynamic and forward-looking plan allows us to quickly respond and be on top of emerging risks and the areas that matter most. All our people are being equipped with skills and capabilities relevant for the future, including the fundamentals of digital and agile developments. We have dedicated learning days where everybody is free to choose what they learn. Data Analytics and Cultural assessments are simply part of the way we audit.
- As part of RSA Internal Audit you will be working within one or more squads at any point in time to deliver audits and other key initiatives. Based on your strengths, skillset and level of experience we will discuss where you can make the biggest difference and learn and develop the most.
Are you up for the challenge?
If this is the kind of environment you would thrive in, please submit your application before 6 September.